How to collect your Prize / Giveway:
- Subscribe (youtube), follow (twich), follow (mixer) Part-TimeGamer.
- Pay the registration fee with 50 Gamercoins
- Read and agree to Terms (found here) and Conditions as well as consent and submit acknowledgement.
Open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) states in the United States or the District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Open to International subscribers who are subbed to the channel. Minors who are 13 years to 17 years of age as of date of entry may enter if a parent or legal guardian consents to these official tournament / giveaway rules. Entries by minors without parent/guardian consent to these rules are null and void. Children under 12 years of age are not eligible to participate. Internet access is required. employees and their immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse, and persons residing in the same household whether related or not) of part-timegamer (“sponsor”), and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other companies associated part-time gamer tournament, giveaways and sweepstakes (the “sweepstakes”), and their respective agents, officers, and directors, and all individuals, including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, so-called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns (and their immediate family members) who have, within the past six months, performed services for sponsor or co-sponsors, are not eligible to enter or win. void where prohibited by law.
By participating in the tournament, giveaway, sweepstakes each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of the sponsor including the interpretation of these official rules and its exercise of discretion which will be final and binding in all respects. Each minor entrants’ parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by these official rules both individually and on behalf of the entrant.
The Tournament / Giveaway / Sweepstakes begins on or about 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on November 27th, 2020 and all entries must be received by the Sponsor on or before 10:00AM PST on November 27th, 2020. (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee shall be the sole determiner of all Sweepstakes related time periods.
How to Enter:
During the Tournament / Giveaway / Sweepstakes Period, enter for free by visiting Part-Time Gamer’s website at https://www.part-timegamer.com/giveaways/ and follow the instructions on how to enter the Tournament / Giveaways / Sweepstakes. Entrants will be required to provide basic contact information such as their name, address, email address, age, and online tags (usernames, ID’s to personally identify entrant.) in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. Limit: One entry per person. Late and/or incomplete entries are null and void.
How to Win:
- Tournament winner will be announced based on standings.
- Potential giveaway winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the giveaways period. The drawing shall occur in (1) interval at the end of the stream on November 28th, 2020. Subject to change without notice.
- The potential winner will be notified during the live stream and by email and/or by telephone within twenty-four (24) hours following the drawing. Due to the nature of this Sweepstakes, a prompt reply from the potential winner is an essential element in winning the prize. Therefore, following notification, the potential winner MUST REPLY to Sponsor or Sponsor’s authorized representative within forty-eight (48) hours, or Sponsor will award the prize by selecting another eligible entrant by random drawing.
One (1st) place winner will receive $100. The winner may choose to have the monies in a whatever digital currency they choose. IE. Visa gift card, Nintendo credits etc.
One (2st) place winner will receive $50. The winner may choose to have the monies in a whatever digital currency they choose. IE. Visa gift card, Nintendo credits etc.
One (3rd) place winner will receive $25. The winner may choose to have the monies in a whatever digital currency they choose. IE. Visa gift card, Nintendo credits etc.
One giveaway winner will receive $50. The winner may choose to have the monies in a whatever digital currency they choose. IE. Visa gift card, Nintendo credits etc.